Association Management Services
Transparency At Every Level
Running a community association is like running a business. The best way for homeowners to protect their investment is by hiring a qualified licensed Community Association Manager. To a large extent, the success of any community association rests with its management and how the Board operates. Are you satisfied with how your community is running?
With fifteen years in Florida's community association management industry, I have attained the necessary experience to get my clients through just about any situation. The vast array of projects I've handled for luxury properties in Miami and the Tampa Bay area have given me an edge in this ever changing field. Helping homeowners and board members by sharing strategies is my specialty. In-depth analyses into community association procedures and practices is part of my daily work.
The right system in place at your Association will guide the Board in running the property smoothly by:
• Developing association budgets and financial reports to ensure your association prepares for future expenses and communicates to homeowners how their assessment dollars are spent.
• Performing site inspections (sometimes daily) to evaluate your association’s grounds and common elements and ensure proper upkeep. This means that the manager should be willing to get involved and investigate problems adequately before simply taking a contractor’s word on a problem.
• Enforcing community association rules and restrictions fairly, equitably and reasonably
• Assisting Board Members in selecting contractors and insurance providers that can provide top-notch services for your association
• Overseeing and authorizing payment for services to ensure financial safeguards
• Promoting open communication, collaboration and community spirit within the association.
• Work closely with the Association’s Independent Accounting Firm and Legal Counsel to ensure all required laws are followed.
For updates, tips, and generally useful information click "LIKE" on my Community Association Management FB page.